Articles for Mar 2007
- Be the HUB of fashion (12/03/2007 14:37:00)
Budding Stella McCartneys and Alexander McQueens are being offered the chance to have their clothing showcased at a catwalk with a difference!
- Biennial 2006 is a record breaker (13/03/2007 12:19:00)
The fourth Liverpool Biennial, 16 September - 26 November 2006, was a record breaker, a new report has shown.
- Cash for communities (26/03/2007 10:11:00)
More than £400,000 has been granted to community groups to deliver exciting projects into the beginning of 2008.
- 08 City signs up George (23/03/2007 09:38:00)
High street fashion king George Davies has given his support to Liverpool's European Capital of Culture celebrations by signing up to be an official 08 Ambassador - with a poem!
- City's heritage on parade (26/03/2007 12:06:00)
Young people are being invited to play a major role in a fantastic parade celebrating the city's heritage.