Articles for Aug 2007
- Go behind the scenes at the Phil! (29/08/2007 12:47:00)
Liverpool Philharmonic Hall Open Day - part of Hope Street Feast 2007
- Liverpool Panorama 1907 (29/08/2007 12:26:00)
A stunning aerial view oil painting showing the Liverpool waterfront at the height of the city's prosperity 100 years ago has been acquired by Merseyside Maritime Museum.
- City set for live music feast (24/08/2007 09:39:00)
Music lovers will be treated to a feast this Bank Holiday weekend as Liverpool prepares to showcase more than 500 live gigs.
- World Firefighter Games - One year to go! (23/08/2007 08:55:00)
A demonstration of the Toughest Firefighter Alive (TFA) competition is being staged on St George's Hall Plateau this Friday (August 24) to mark exactly one year until Liverpool hosts the World Firefighters Games 2008.
- Dynamic duo to direct capital of culture opening (22/08/2007 09:56:00)
The Liverpool Culture Company has announced the artistic directors of the opening event for the city's year as European Capital of Culture.