Articles for Feb 07
- Change your life - get involved! (28/02/2007 16:41:00)
A vibrant group of young people is recruiting members to express their thoughts on Liverpool's Capital of Culture celebrations for 2008.
- Culture city nets new friend (08/02/2007 09:26:00)
The Liverpool Culture Company has cast one of the UK's leading web design companies as its latest 'Friend' to attract an audience of millions via the internet.
- Digital Departures project arrives in Liverpool (19/02/2007 14:31:00)
Liverpool is set to become Europe's shining light for micro-budget filmmaking with an ambitious plan to produce three feature-length films in the city in the run-up to the 2008 Capital of Culture celebrations.
- FACT appoints new director (22/02/2007 14:25:00)
FACT (Foundation for Art and Creative Technology) has appointed Mike Stubbs, international artist and currently Head of Exhibitions at the world leading Australian Centre for Moving Image (ACMI), as the organisation's new director.
- Get Plastered (01/02/2007 09:39:00)
A fantastic film made by Colin McKeown and directed by Ian Hart is now available for schools to buy.