Articles for Jul 07
- Museum takes a Magical History Tour (24/07/2007 10:09:00)
Liverpool's fascinating 800-year history from fishing village to Second City of the British Empire and into the modern era is explored in a major exhibition at Merseyside Maritime Museum.
- Ambassador scheme gathers pace (20/07/2007 13:14:00)
THE World Firefighter Games come to Liverpool in 2008 - and the mammoth task of recruiting 2,000 volunteers is now underway.
- Party time for 'pool's 800th (19/07/2007 10:59:00)
Thousands of people are to celebrate Liverpool's 800th birthday in August after more than 300 applications were made to stage community parties.
- Big plans afoot for city's 800th birthday parade (18/07/2007 14:18:00)
The people of Liverpool are being asked to recount tall tales to help awaken a giant for their 800th birthday.
- Hunt for oldest family extended (16/07/2007 10:11:00)
A deadline for a competition to root out Liverpool's longest established family has been extended due to popular demand.